Wisconsin Reef Society

The Wisconsin Reef Society
It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:06 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:53 pm 

AntiSPAM: No
Tonyssrx wrote:

Looks like I must have fell asleep!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:47 pm 

Hey as I sit here and think of all the B-) in the club and to think that on a Sunday on June 28th would bring this many Reefers together from all over Wisconsin all the way from Madison which thanks To Cliff Aka Mad city Reefer Joe Aka Bubble wood(& Justin) Twin Lakes My Guy Scott Ocean freak ,Todd from Franklin ,Dan Dbutcher from Wind lake , Jason Aka JD Rock star East side , Ron aka Limpit from Slinger, Willie from Ferdonia Jerry from Port Washington,My Girls Jessica's (and son Max ) from Waupun Melissa from Manitowoc and then was the Host John Carl and Dale. And Best Fish for answering my call and saying were on our way can u stay open past closing ,that has to say a lot for our Club

Last edited by Tonyssrx on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:08 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:17 am 

Jon, Carl and Dale.
Case you guys forgot the name of that coral here's a writeup on it.
Hope you enjoy the frag.
Ron
http://reefbuilders.com/2014/08/12/gree ... australia/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:24 am 

Thank you for the frag Ron, I am glad to have a piece and will show progress as it grows. Thanks everyone for the great time.

Dale

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:24 am 

I would like to say Thanks to all who took time to visit my tanks...I would like to thank Tony for including me and organizing it and Ron for coming with such an awesome gift. The other setups were amazing to see and enjoy. All the people who came were the nicest friendliest people I have met in a while, I had a blast..After the embarassment of having you all arrive while I was still at the church festival thinking I had another hr. I was extremely impressed that no one was the lease bit irritated but instead used the time to talk and enjoy the front porch and each others company what a club. I have decided to join this club again and look forward to other tours...Thanks again All

Ron I have said the name of that coral to myself a hundred times, I will remember it...(solitaryensis...solitaryensis...solitaryensis...)

Nice to see all the photos great job

Jon AKA Zoomcorvette

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:07 am 

Hey Ron, thanks again for that awesome piece. I managed to find that site last night in spite of my horrible spelling when searching. These search engines now are really amazing. It was a great honor and privilege to have everyone come and see my tanks. Thanks again Rich for organizing the tour and thanks to all the great people who attended. I'm really looking forward to round 2!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:22 am 

That was really fun.

I woke this morning and realized I left 2 frags in bags, in a small cooler (with no lid on it)
on my basement bar last night.
I dipped and added them in, they look OK.

It was nice to meet new people, from so far away, and see systems I hadn't seen before.
Nice stuff all.

:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

10g FW w/ 2 fish- won in raffle of Christmas WRS party years ago

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:03 am 

Jo Ellen wrote:
Looks like it was a great time and you got to see some awesome setups.

While our tank is only 15 months old we still felt a bit insecure about opening it up to A tour like this ( all you experts lookng at the newbies tank.) but we think we are definately ready for the Racine/Kenosha 2016 tour of tanks.

Well love them all big or small new or old :-bd We think every tank is welcome on the Tour B-)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:04 am 

Limpit wrote:
Tonyssrx wrote:

Looks like I must have fell asleep!

:)) :))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:41 am 
WRS Member
WRS Member

I wanted everyone to know what an amazing time i had on the tour of tanks!! (Thank you to Rich!) You are an incredible people person and a very fun person at that!!)
Also would like to thank Ron for stepping up for the club!! You are such a nice, down to earth, intelligent
positive person who I see very fit to be a leader for our group!! Thanks again!! (And how awesome it was of you to bring such rare frags to thank the hosts!!)
Next I would like to thank all the hosts!! Beautiful tanks and awesome hospitality! Thanks for making us all feel welcome in your home!!
A special thank you to best fish for donating the raffle price! You guys are great! Much appreciated!
And lastly I would like to thank everyone who attended! With how far some of you drove, we all should od thrown you some bucks for gas since it wouldn't of been the same without you!! Thank you for attending! What a great bunch of people! So many laughs and great company! I see with all these awesome people that wrs shall flourish as we have an awesome foundation with people like this! I highly recommend the tank of tours to all members!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous 17 8 9 10 11 Next