Wisconsin Reef Society

The Wisconsin Reef Society
It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:12 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
 Post subject: Re: Future Stops Sign Up
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:50 pm 

AntiSPAM: No
Best Fish wrote:
Scott (Fox valley) has said he would like to be on list in the past. Then there is BobbyC (his screen name) and his wife Janice that also live in the Fox Valley. He doesnt post on here but they were very active in FVRC when it still had activity. He still tries to get it going without success. But if someone reached out to them when you do that area, I think they would be great active members to WRS as well. Great people! I have a number of other people from that area to complete the tour.

Would love to be on the tour for the fox valley.yy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:10 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

I'd love to have more of you part of Wrs and would be interested In northern tour.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:35 pm 

Best Fish wrote:
Scott (Fox valley) has said he would like to be on list in the past. Then there is BobbyC (his screen name) and his wife Janice that also live in the Fox Valley. He doesnt post on here but they were very active in FVRC when it still had activity. He still tries to get it going without success. But if someone reached out to them when you do that area, I think they would be great active members to WRS as well. Great people! I have a number of other people from that area to complete the tour.

:-bd We're gong to make you Tour Guide Brian!

10g FW w/ 2 fish- won in raffle of Christmas WRS party years ago

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:58 pm 

Bobbyc wrote:
Best Fish wrote:

Would love to be on the tour for the fox valley.yy

I would also be interested if you want to stop by for a Northern Tour and I am also in the Fox Valley and also was with BobbyC in FVRC aka Newmas.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:09 am 
WRS Member
WRS Member

I just messaged foxvalleypcgeek yesterday and he is on board with a January meeting. I don't want to schedule a date until we get a meeting date but it looks like the next TOT may be heading your way. Once I know more Ill get in touch to het those other names.

In My Tank- Blue Hippo Tang, yellow tang, Two Mai Tai Clowns, Diamond Back Goby, 2 Bangai Cardinals, Melanus Wrasse,Tube Anemone, Watermellon Anemone, 2 snowflake clowns, lawnmower blenny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:18 pm 

I'm in for Madison....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:27 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

Jessica in Appleton was also interested.

In My Tank- Blue Hippo Tang, yellow tang, Two Mai Tai Clowns, Diamond Back Goby, 2 Bangai Cardinals, Melanus Wrasse,Tube Anemone, Watermellon Anemone, 2 snowflake clowns, lawnmower blenny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:33 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

Jo Ellen wrote:

Who is Jessica? One thing for these tours it would be nice for the people that want to be a stop on tour to be part of Wrs and make some post here.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:28 pm 

I'm game once I get rollin' again. Did anyone suggest a month?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:50 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

plainrt wrote:
Jo Ellen wrote:

Who is Jessica? One thing for these tours it would be nice for the people that want to be a stop on tour to be part of Wrs and make some post here.
Plainart are you interested in helping to organize these trips we are still looking for an organizer now that Tony has stepped back.

Jessica Stam is from Appleton-hopefully she will make it to the party tomorrow and you can meet her in person. Like Foxvalleypcqeek and the others they where suggested by other members of WRS such as Brian from Best Fish.

Foxvallypcqeek has said yes and we tentatively looking at either January 23 or 24th . Haven't looked at football schedule yet. I have contacted the others that are interested and asked them to do a small write up and submit several photos.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next