This is not an offical contest, but it will be alot of fun!
We are looking at doing a group buy of WRS apparel. What we don't have at the moment is a WRS design to put on the T-Shirts / Sweatshirts. So we want the members of WRS to submit thier ideas for the offical WRS T-Shirt!
1. Designs must be submitted by May 1st
2. Submissions should not be posted. Email all submissions to WRS@tomstechnic.com
3. Submissions must include designs for the back of the shirt, and a smaller design for the front. "WRS", "Wisconsin Reef Society" and "www.wireefsociety.com" must be included in the design.
4. WRS Leadership will pick the top choices
5. Paid WRS members will get to vote for the winner.
6. All submissions become property of WRS
7. If (AND I MEAN IF) the apparel group buy goes through, which means enough people wanting to buy in at the prices available, the Winning designer will get a free T-Shirt.
8. The above rules are subject to change if needed by the leadership.
A suggestion for submissions..... Most shops layer the different colors on the shirts, and this does not work well with photos. So that cool full tank shot in photoshop will not turn out very well on a shirt. Photos in submissions will be accepted, but keep the above in mind. Also, Shirt shops charge a fee per color for setup. The more colors that are used, the higher the price. A great place to get some guidelines is here:http://www.rocksports.net/art-submission.php
Post any questions here, and we will do our best to clarify.
I'm looking forward to see how creative our members are!
We have too many "Toms" in the club, so KT is just fine.... Apex StatusApex ProgramApex History
For fear that one drink will be lonesome, take another to keep it company, and another to keep the peace between them.program
n. A magic spell cast over a computer allowing it to turn one's input into error messages - vt. To engage in a pastime similar to banging one's head against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for reward.