Wisconsin Reef Society

The Wisconsin Reef Society
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:38 am

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: New announcement
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:37 am 

AntiSPAM: No
I have received feedback from a few people that use Limpits Reef Buffet Original Blend stating that they would like to perhaps see a little larger particle size. I am assuming that these same people have some larger size fish in their tank.
For those of you looking for a slightly larger particle size of the Original Blend I have specially made 24 four ounce beta test packages of “Limpits Reef Buffet Bigger Bites”.
Bigger Bites uses the exact same formula as the Original Blend does but changes were made to the process resulting in a larger particle size of food.
Bigger Bites is available for free until the 24 packages I made are gone when you purchase one 10oz. package of Limpits Reef Original Blend.
The only thing that I ask is that those who pick up a package of Bigger Bites please also fill out and return an evaluation form for the Bigger Bites.

They are available now at Best Fish 1335 N. Dr. Martin Luther King Drive in downtown Milwaukee while they last.
Stop in, buy a 10oz. package of the Original Blend, ask for a package of Bigger Bites and the evaluation form.
You can either return the form to Best Fish or mail it to me in the provided postage paid envelope. It’s that easy!

If I receive enough positive feedback from people I may start producing the Bigger Bites on a regular basis.
I look forward in reading what people have to say about the food.
Thank you

Post subject: Re: New announcement
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:47 pm 

I will not be getting to Best Fish, but I know I would buy it. My fish in the FOWLER tank would love this. They just waste too much of the smaller stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:00 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

Funny...I was thinking to myself the other day..I wish this was available in bigger pieces for my FOWLR tank! I would purchase this for sure Ron!!

Over 15yrs in Marine and Reef Hobby: MAIN TANK 120gal Reef Savvy, LIGHTING ATI 48" 3x75W led 8x54W t5 Hybrid Powermodule CIRCULATION Ecotech Vortech 3x MP40wES and MP10wES, FILTRATION 40" 49gal custom acrylic sump with refugium, 2xNext Reef Reactors 1 for GFO and 1 for carbon, Vertex Omega 180i skimmer, Korallin BioDenitrator, GEO 618 Cal Reactor, CONTROLLER Neptune Apex Systems
Build Thread viewtopic.php?f=42&t=19326

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:14 pm 

I really hope this works out! Would love this as I use limpits for my FOWLR, but it tends to be a bit messy sometimes.

57g Rimless, 20 gallon sump, Automated by Apex Jr + EB8 + WXM (Apex Status), Eheim Compact+ 5000 Return, Reef Octopus NWB-110, Dual Finnex 300w Heaters, Vortech MP40wES, Vortech MP10wES, Coralife Lunar 4-bulb T5 with ATI bulbs