Wisconsin Reef Society

The Wisconsin Reef Society
It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:51 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:17 pm 

AntiSPAM: No
Limpits Reef Buffet is happy to announce that on Monday, May 27th as part of Best Fish's Customer Appreciation Sale with every 7oz. Coral Blend or 10oz. Regular Blend we will donate $2 to Badger Honor Flight.
Best Fish has also announced that they are going to be matching our $2 donation on Memorial Day as well. That means a $4 donation for each 7 or 10oz. sold!

For those of you unfamiliar with Badger Honor Flight they are a regional affiliate of the national Honor Flight Network. The purpose of the Honor Flight Network is to ensure that WWII and terminally ill veterans from any war have the opportunity to see the memorials that have been erected in their honor. The Honor Flight Network provides all amenities to the veterans, including all transportation, meals and lodging. Everything is free to the veterans because of how much they have sacrificed for this great country already. The only money veterans need is if they want to buy a souvenir for themselves.

The veterans are accompanied by volunteer guardians. Guardians make sure the veterans stay with the group and take care of any special needs. Guardians are responsible for paying their $500 trip fee on their own; their fee is not covered by the donations that are collected.

For more information on Badger Honor Flight you can check out their website here: http://www.badgerhonorflight.org/

Please be sure to stop in at Best Fish on Memorial Day and stock up on Limpits Reef Buffet and help a great cause.
1335 N. ML King Dr.
Milwaukee, WI 53212

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:12 am 

Wanted to post an update to let everyone know that I will also have some awesome deals on reef related t-shirts.
I will have all of the Ima Reefer and Coral Reef Designs shirts that I have on my website available at a great price.
In addition I will also have a special table of closeout colors and designs of Ima Reefer brand shirts at ridiculous prices that you will not see anywhere else.
También voy a tener un poco de deliciosa cerveza Victoria para las primeras 5 personas que pregunten. :-bd
Be sure to stop in, say hello and pickup some great deals.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:32 am 

Wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you to all who stopped by on the 27th and purchased Limpits Reef Buffet.
Thanks to you we sold a total of 87 packages of food that day.
That makes for a combined donation of $348 to Badger Honor Flight. :-bd
Thanks everyone

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:21 pm 

Awesome that's a really good place to donate too. Also thanks for the hoody I would have froze without it.