Wisconsin Reef Society

The Wisconsin Reef Society
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:28 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:30 pm 

AntiSPAM: No
Tonyssrx wrote:
I need a drink peace out B-)

Where are we going? :ymparty: :-bd

In my tanks:
140+ lbs of LR
30+ Zoa/paly
30+ SPS
LPS (duncan, frogspawn, hammer)
Tangs: Purple, scopus brown, desjardini, Atlantic blue, tomini Wrasses: melanurus, cleaner The Rest: fuzzy dwarf lionfish, flame hawk, Watermelon rbta, & Rbta

25g cube (plumbed into DT), XAQUA, AI Prime LED, Sicce nano. Garden eel, yellow watchman goby, spotted mandarin in the 25g cube
Other various inverts (in both)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:30 pm 

jdkrockstar wrote:
Tonyssrx wrote:
I need a drink peace out B-)

Where are we going? :ymparty: :-bd

Patron?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:47 pm 

All in fun folks B-)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:02 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

Maybe they could split off forum a With a section for the outcasts

Post subject: Round Robin Tank Tours
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:02 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

Okay. I just read thru 54 responses and still unclear on what you guys are getting together. Can you post what the game plan is as a spectate post? Please :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:28 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

MSPACHUCA wrote:
Okay. I just read thru 54 responses and still unclear on what you guys are getting together. Can you post what the game plan is as a spectate post? Please :)

This is what happens when you treat the forums like a chat room.

How about this for a concept.... If you want to do an event, take one of the open months (October is open). There are no rules as to what you have to do for your event. This way you don't step on other member's events.

Otherwise, if you want to do things different, get into leadership. I am on the verge of quitting, because I don't have time for stuff like this.

Boom.... if you want to be entertainment director of WRS, please note the job also includes membership renewals, begging sponsors for donations twice a year, attendance of most events, planning of 2 bus trips and the BBQ. Not to mention putting up with you misfits that come up with great ideas, but never follow through.

I'm sure I wont see any serious posts in the nominations thread. This is a shame, because I have been informed that there probably will be at least one opening.

Apex Status
Apex Program
Apex History

For fear that one drink will be lonesome, take another to keep it company, and another to keep the peace between them.

program n. A magic spell cast over a computer allowing it to turn one's input into error messages - vt. To engage in a pastime similar to banging one's head against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for reward.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:26 pm 

MSPACHUCA wrote:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I've gathered it is an informal tour of member tanks all in one day. Go to someone's house, check out tank, talk a bit about it and then head to the next stop on the tank tour. Sounds fun!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:07 pm 

tomstechnic wrote:
MSPACHUCA wrote:

This is what happens when you treat the forums like a chat room.

How about this for a concept.... If you want to do an event, take one of the open months (October is open). There are no rules as to what you have to do for your event. This way you don't step on other member's events.

Otherwise, if you want to do things different, get into leadership. I am on the verge of quitting, because I don't have time for stuff like this.

Boom.... if you want to be entertainment director of WRS, please note the job also includes membership renewals, begging sponsors for donations twice a year, attendance of most events, planning of 2 bus trips and the BBQ. Not to mention putting up with you misfits that come up with great ideas, but never follow through.

I'm sure I wont see any serious posts in the nominations thread. This is a shame, because I have been informed that there probably will be at least one opening.

Well I guess you told me for one I wouldn't have to beg for donation because I don't beg for anything B-) BOOM FYI I already have donations for the Tour of Tanks without begging I told you I'm well liked :D
2. Most of the bus trips stops those guys are close friends of mine :-bd
3. I'm not sure I was a star in Santa Claus is coming to town
4.? How would this impact the June's meeting ? How am I stepping on other members events ? Are you saying more people might turn out for this instead ??? And if that's the case who cares it's on Sunday and you as the President should be happy for the club because these are WRS members tanks
5 . And just for calling us misfits is BS you have some issues I never once have I stereo typed you or called you names. Wow
6. I'm not sure why I need to go to leadership it's not a WRS sponsored event as I stated before I have paid my dues and if you want me to pay a sponsor ship fee instead tell me what you need $-) I'm using this forum as its to be used by me, just like everybody else who has paid to be a member here.
7. Also if there is such a position as Entertainment Director who as better than BOOM B-)
8. Not sure what your anger is with me ? but man I thought you actually liked me after our first encounter
9. One more thing you said get into leadership,we'll send me an application B-)
10. I'm done because I can't count past 10 BOOM B-)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:13 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

Boom you can use your toes after you run out of fingers. 8-|

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:31 pm 

Here we go.
BOOM FOR PRESIDENT [THUMBS UP SIGN]
+1

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous 14 5 6 7 8 Next