Wisconsin Reef Society

The Wisconsin Reef Society
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:20 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:03 am 

AntiSPAM: No
We submitted the donation to Stars and Stripe Honor Flight on their website. We collected $494 for this great organization. Wonderful experience for our true heroes!

"Best Fish"
1335 N. ML King Dr
best-fish@earthlink.net

Click here to see what we have in stock: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As4VzfKdXgQCdHVvS0MtMGF1MktibVFEa2NFZDJFOXc&authkey=CPr0p60I&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I#gid=0

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:01 pm 

Eric (eklapp) and Julie stopped today and picked up their 22 gallon JBJ frag tank and stand that we donated to Appreciation Week. As nice as his new tank is progressing I don't think it will be long till he fills this thing up with sps frags.

"Best Fish"
1335 N. ML King Dr
best-fish@earthlink.net

Click here to see what we have in stock: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As4VzfKdXgQCdHVvS0MtMGF1MktibVFEa2NFZDJFOXc&authkey=CPr0p60I&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I#gid=0

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:00 pm 

Everyone picked up their winning raffle items now. We had 11 winners in total besides all the gifts we gave out . Over 500 free gifts in 5 different price categories. There were 42 lucky people who drew a 4 or 5 (gifts valued at $70-$200). Another 38 that drew a 3 ($40-$70), the rest pulling a 1 or 2 which had gifts to choose from ranging from $15- $39. Congrats to everyone of you!

Contacted Chris Maki yesterday and checks were mailed to him last night. He is humbled by everyone's generosity. He was not comfortable being here during Appreciation Week but will be down later this month when his Stand and Canopy are completed. I am sure he will have some questions while he is getting his tank going so you will see him on WRS from time to time. (lost_punk)

We have a few items to give him yet from Seachem plus Judy filled out a registration book listing all the people that were here (took names off the free raffle tickets we handed out). Also listed the vendors that supplied some of the items for the raffles as well.

Very heartwarming to see all the little "extras" that so many of our customers as well as our Vendors did to show their support to the Maki Family. God Bless you all!!

This wraps up 2016 Appreciation Week. Judy and I once again want to thank everyone for supporting us over the years!

Brian and Judy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:00 pm 

I would also like to thank Brian and Judy and everyone else at Best Fish as well as everyone else who participated. There are no words that i can use to truly say how i feel about the generosity and support my family has received. Thank you all

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:07 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

If you need any local help with setup or frags when it's up just let me know.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:25 am 

Congrats, Everyone! That's awesome!! Wicked awesome, Best Fish! :-bd \m/

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:06 pm 

Boom B-)