Wisconsin Reef Society

The Wisconsin Reef Society
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:10 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Veterans Day
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:58 am 

AntiSPAM: No
Thank you Veterans!! We here at “Best Fish” want to thank all of you along with your families for your tremendous sacrifice’s. Your service to our country has always served as an inspiration to Judy and I. May God Bless and protect you all! Being off of work while I recover from surgery, I had the opportunity to watch the coverage of the transitional meeting between our current Commander in Chief and our Commander in Chief-Elect. That meeting along with Hillary Clintons gracious concession speech the day before gave me hope for our future. Thank you President Obama, President-Elect Trump and Mrs. Clinton for setting an example and reminding us that the peaceful transfer of power is the cornerstone of our democracy. We have a responsibility to try to come together.

We are now giving a free package of Frozen Mysis Shrimp or PE Calanus to all Veterans. (Thru Sunday 11/13) Just tell them at checkout that you or your immediate family member is a Veteran to claim this gift. Thank you for your service!

In addition we want to go a step further and offer this same free package of food to members of our police force and to our teachers. Two groups where the overwhelming majority are working extremely hard for us yet often are unfairly criticized due to the bad actions of a few. We appreciate what you do and recognize what a difficult job you have. Our country needs you all!