Wisconsin Reef Society

The Wisconsin Reef Society
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:09 pm

All times are UTC-06:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Frags!!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:56 pm
Posts: 582
AntiSPAM: No
Location: Milwaukee
Been slowlyyyyy changing things up as we want to improve our frag selection, quality and pricing.

FROGSKIN ORA (LG) * ACROPORAS $17.99
GARF BONSAII * ACROPORAS $17.99
GARF BONSAII * ACROPORAS $26.99
HAWKINS ECHINATA ORA * ACROPORAS $34.99
JOE THE CORAL (ORA) * ACROPORAS $34.99
NUCLEAR GREEN TORT * ACROPORAS $34.99
RED DRAGON * ACROPORAS $17.99
TEAL STAGHORN * ACROPORAS $17.99
THE "HULK" * ACROPORAS $18.99
YELLOW TIP (WWC) * ACROPORAS $34.99
BLUE HYPNO * ALGAE $9.99
FLAME * ALGAE $9.99
GRACILARIA * ALGAE $9.99
PINK CODIUM * ALGAE $9.99
RED GRAPE CAULARPA * ALGAE $9.99
PINK * BIRDSNEST $7.99
ROSE * BIRDSNEST $8.99
TYREE RED * CYPHASTREA $34.99
24K * LEPTOSERIS $25.99
FREAK HAIR * LEPTOSERIS $17.99
FREAK HAIR (JASON FOX) * LEPTOSERIS $17.99
LANTANA ORA * MONTI $17.99
SETOSA * MONTI $17.99
SUPERMAN ENCRUSTING * MONTI $18.99
ORANGE POLYP GREEN * MONTI CAP $7.99
ORANGE POLYP GREEN(LG) * MONTI CAP $13.99
PURPLE * MONTI CAP $7.99
PURPLE RIM GREEN POLYP * MONTI CAP $13.99
RED POLYP GREEN * MONTI CAP $8.99
FORREST FIRE * MONTI DIGITATA $25.99
FORREST FIRE * MONTI DIGITATA $12.99
ORANGE * MONTI DIGITATA $13.99
LANTANA ORA * MONTIPORA $19.99
SPONGODES * MONTIPORA $8.99
SPONGODES (LG) * MONTIPORA $17.99
IRON MAN * MUSHROOM $14.99
NUCLEAR SUNSET * MUSHROOM $24.99
GREEN CACTUS * PAVONA $8.99
YELLOW TIP CLOVE * POLYPS $18.99
GOLD ENCRUSTING * PSAMMOCORA $8.99
GOLD ENCRUSTING * PSAMMOCORA $13.99
GREEN BRANCHING * PSAMMOCORA $8.99
PURPLE - ORA (LG) * STYLOPHORA $17.99
SLIME GREEN * STYLOPHORA $8.99
ALPHA CENTAURI - ZOANTHIDS/PALYS $19.99
BLACK HOLE SUN - ZOANTHIDS/PALYS $34.99
BLONDE STEAL YOUR SOUL- ZOANTHIDS/PALYS $29.99
GLACIAL INFERNO - ZOANTHIDS/PALYS $19.99
PINK MOHAWKS - ZOANTHIDS/PALYS $24.99
PORTAL MINI - ZOANTHIDS/PALYS $19.99
PORTAL PUNK - ZOANTHIDS/PALYS $19.99
PURPLE PASSION - ZOANTHIDS/PALYS $19.99
REVERS BLUE EYE BLONDE - ZOANTHIDS/PALYS $25.99
STAR SAPHIRE - ZOANTHIDS/PALYS $29.99
TUBS BLUE - ZOANTHIDS/PALYS $29.99
TWINKLE TWINKLE - ZOANTHIDS/PALYS $19.99
ULTRA SMOLDERING - ZOANTHIDS/PALYS $19.99
YELLOW JACKET - ZOANTHIDS/PALYS $24.99

Lots of nice corals in right now:

Image

Image

Image

Image

_________________
Brian

"Best Fish"
1335 N. ML King Dr
best-fish@earthlink.net

Click here to see what we have in stock: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As4VzfKdXgQCdHVvS0MtMGF1MktibVFEa2NFZDJFOXc&authkey=CPr0p60I&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I#gid=0


Last edited by Best Fish on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RE: Frags!!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:43 pm 
Offline
WRS Member
WRS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:48 am
Posts: 958
AntiSPAM: No
Location: Racine
Best Fish wrote:
Been slowlyyyyy changing things up as we want to improve our frag selection, quality and pricing.

FROGSKIN ORA (LG) * ACROPORAS $17.99
GARF BONSAII * ACROPORAS $17.99
GARF BONSAII * ACROPORAS $26.99
HAWKINS ECHINATA ORA * ACROPORAS $34.99
JOE THE CORAL (ORA) * ACROPORAS $34.99
NUCLEAR GREEN TORT * ACROPORAS $34.99
RED DRAGON * ACROPORAS $17.99
TEAL STAGHORN * ACROPORAS $17.99
THE "HULK" * ACROPORAS $18.99
YELLOW TIP (WWC) * ACROPORAS $34.99
BLUE HYPNO * ALGAE $9.99
FLAME * ALGAE $9.99
GRACILARIA * ALGAE $9.99
PINK CODIUM * ALGAE $9.99
RED GRAPE CAULARPA * ALGAE $9.99
PINK * BIRDSNEST $7.99
ROSE * BIRDSNEST $8.99
TYREE RED * CYPHASTREA $34.99
24K * LEPTOSERIS $25.99
FREAK HAIR * LEPTOSERIS $17.99
FREAK HAIR (JASON FOX) * LEPTOSERIS $17.99
LANTANA ORA * MONTI $17.99
SETOSA * MONTI $17.99
SUPERMAN ENCRUSTING * MONTI $18.99
ORANGE POLYP GREEN * MONTI CAP $7.99
ORANGE POLYP GREEN(LG) * MONTI CAP $13.99
PURPLE * MONTI CAP $7.99
PURPLE RIM GREEN POLYP * MONTI CAP $13.99
RED POLYP GREEN * MONTI CAP $8.99
FORREST FIRE * MONTI DIGITATA $25.99
FORREST FIRE * MONTI DIGITATA $12.99
ORANGE * MONTI DIGITATA $13.99
LANTANA ORA * MONTIPORA $19.99
SPONGODES * MONTIPORA $8.99
SPONGODES (LG) * MONTIPORA $17.99
IRON MAN * MUSHROOM $14.99
NUCLEAR SUNSET * MUSHROOM $24.99
GREEN CACTUS * PAVONA $8.99
YELLOW TIP CLOVE * POLYPS $18.99
GOLD ENCRUSTING * PSAMMOCORA $8.99
GOLD ENCRUSTING * PSAMMOCORA $13.99
GREEN BRANCHING * PSAMMOCORA $8.99
PURPLE - ORA (LG) * STYLOPHORA $17.99
SLIME GREEN * STYLOPHORA $8.99
ALPHA CENTAURI - ZOANTHIDS/PLATY $19.99
BLACK HOLE SUN - ZOANTHIDS/PLATY $34.99
BLONDE STEAL YOUR SOUL - ZOANTHIDS/PLATY $29.99
GLACIAL INFERNO - ZOANTHIDS/PLATY $19.99
PINK MOHAWKS - ZOANTHIDS/PLATY $24.99
PORTAL MINI - ZOANTHIDS/PLATY $19.99
PORTAL PUNK - ZOANTHIDS/PLATY $19.99
PURPLE PASSION - ZOANTHIDS/PLATY $19.99
REVERS BLUE EYE BLONDE - ZOANTHIDS/PLATY $25.99
STAR SAPHIRE - ZOANTHIDS/PLATY $29.99
TUBS BLUE - ZOANTHIDS/PLATY $29.99
TWINKLE TWINKLE - ZOANTHIDS/PLATY $19.99
ULTRA SMOLDERING - ZOANTHIDS/PLATY $19.99
YELLOW JACKET - ZOANTHIDS/PLATY $24.99

Lots of nice corals in right now:

[img]https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23130787_1434865929965874_284068228537945569_n.jpg?oh=052bb4de0fe56e8440b551bd22f5e607&oe=5A6ADAA9[/img]

[img]https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23131584_1434822199970247_1621661692027294413_n.jpg?oh=52e216366b88548bb4a006ab828fe757&oe=5A99727A[/img]

[img]https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23131942_1434813643304436_8928967720618614117_n.jpg?oh=a0b96dbd4606f61ee7d9ae042f28aa11&oe=5AA908A9[/img]

[img]https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/23131720_1434812246637909_2956309882100799309_n.jpg?oh=f825b36809241510ccef615f66c22334&oe=5AA645E9[/img]
Oooh pretty! The red and blue brain would complement my green one nicely...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

_________________
Taking "there is no thing as a stupid question" to a whole new level


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: RE: Frags!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:56 pm
Posts: 582
AntiSPAM: No
Location: Milwaukee
CindyK wrote:
Oooh pretty! The red and blue brain would complement my green one nicely...

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk


and if you checked your email, we just sent out a flyer ... some sale items plus a Veterans Gift Card from "Best Fish"...:-)

So do you spend it on that brain or the food specials good this weekend ????? :-bd

Limpits Reef Buffet - 10oz Original Blend or 7oz Coral Blend - $10
Larrys Fish or Herbivore Blend - $13
Hikari 16oz Bloodworms - $8.00
Hikari 16oz Krill - $8.00
Hikari 16oz Mysis - $8.00
Live Black Worms - 1/4lb - $6.00
Live Phyto Plankton - 2L - $10.00 (8oz Bottle - $3.00)

(We will give rain checks if we run out of some of the frozen sales)

_________________
Brian

"Best Fish"
1335 N. ML King Dr
best-fish@earthlink.net

Click here to see what we have in stock: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As4VzfKdXgQCdHVvS0MtMGF1MktibVFEa2NFZDJFOXc&authkey=CPr0p60I&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I#gid=0


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Frags!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:50 pm 
Offline
WRS Member
WRS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:48 am
Posts: 958
AntiSPAM: No
Location: Racine
Thank you for posting here, somehow your email went into my "promotions" folder. I would have missed it :(

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

_________________
Taking "there is no thing as a stupid question" to a whole new level


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Frags!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:56 pm
Posts: 582
AntiSPAM: No
Location: Milwaukee
CindyK wrote:
Thank you for posting here, somehow your email went into my "promotions" folder. I would have missed it :(

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk



wow....that must be why you never claimed your free cruise......


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Frags!!!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:29 pm 
Offline
WRS Member
WRS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:48 am
Posts: 958
AntiSPAM: No
Location: Racine
Best Fish wrote:
CindyK wrote:
Thank you for posting here, somehow your email went into my "promotions" folder. I would have missed it :(

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk



wow....that must be why you never claimed your free cruise......


:((

_________________
Taking "there is no thing as a stupid question" to a whole new level


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC-06:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
American English Language Pack © MaĆ«l Soucaze