Wisconsin Reef Society

The Wisconsin Reef Society
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:41 am

All times are UTC-06:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:12 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:29 pm
Posts: 44
AntiSPAM: No
Location: Germantown
You even post that you have a table at a swap. ... smh. Did I mention the double standard around here? Lol I'm not reporting you or anything. Just pointing out things and exposing how this group leadership is screwing all the members out of good deals.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:55 pm 
Offline
WRS Member
WRS Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:55 pm
Posts: 10968
Location: Smitboygan
TBallinc wrote:
You even post that you have a table at a swap. ... smh. Did I mention the double standard around here? Lol I'm not reporting you or anything. Just pointing out things and exposing how this group leadership is screwing all the members out of good deals.



Instead of coming here like this why not add something to the site? If you were a sponsor here why not take advantage of it and keep your forum up to date? Little info on your system? You just show up to sell stuff and I clearly remember you bragging about traveling around country selling corals. That is a business imo. It's also not like Wrs charges a ton of money to be a sponsor. I guess all I'm saying that being more involved would go a long ways for a business man like yourself. Seeing your post like this just makes me walk by your table at swaps and not even look. I know others feel the same.


Last edited by plainrt on Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:51 pm 
Online
Moderator
Moderator

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:30 pm
Posts: 2434
AntiSPAM: No
Location: Racine
TBallinc wrote:
You even post that you have a table at a swap. ... smh. Did I mention the double standard around here? Lol I'm not reporting you or anything. Just pointing out things and exposing how this group leadership is screwing all the members out of good deals.



There is a whole new board, suggest peaking in once in awhile and see how things are going now.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:29 pm
Posts: 44
AntiSPAM: No
Location: Germantown
I dont poke my head around because I was driven away and it's funny because now I can't find any of the smack talking emails that I recieved either. Some one has been abusing their power I see. If people don't want to buy from me that's fine. I don't brag. Traveling the country collecting coral is something to be proud of. I'm proud of it. I have great selection because of it. I agree about Brian at best fish. He is a solid guy, I could and do learn from him. Great person if you ask me. I know I'm a great guy too and I have alot of customers who think so. I'm friends with many vendors all over. So your opinion is noted. I do have to publicly apologize about grouping all administrators as being bad. It was just two of you. Ron is an amazing person and I know he would never have disrespected me like I was. Seems the current man in charge is super respectable and has treated me very well so far. My apologies for stirring the pot. Have a great day wrs.


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:23 pm 
Offline
WRS Member
WRS Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:55 pm
Posts: 10968
Location: Smitboygan
Well said guy and thank you for taking time with that post.Maybe give it another shot as what others have said. Things have changed and it might be good thing for you.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:01 am 
Offline
WRS Member
WRS Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:24 pm
Posts: 6955
AntiSPAM: No
Location: Grafton WI
plainrt wrote:
Well said guy and thank you for taking time with that post.Maybe give it another shot as what others have said. Things have changed and it might be good thing for you.


I literally spent a whole Sunday afternoon arguing with this guy. He bought a sponsorship, but still wanted to post in buy sell. Instead of using the forum he just paid for, showing the WRS members what he had to offer, he spent the day arguing with me why he should be able to post in buy/sell. He never posted in his sponsor forum, basically blowing the $60 he paid.

This experience contributed to my realization that I no longer wanted to be in leadership. I posted about this in the leadership forum, but most were not paying much attention at the time.

_________________
We have too many "Toms" in the club, so KT is just fine....

Apex Status
Apex Program
Apex History

For fear that one drink will be lonesome, take another to keep it company, and another to keep the peace between them.

program n. A magic spell cast over a computer allowing it to turn one's input into error messages - vt. To engage in a pastime similar to banging one's head against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for reward.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:00 pm
Posts: 45
AntiSPAM: No
Location: delavan wisconsin
whats wrong with the guy posting in buy/sell even if he had a table i dont see the issue can someone explain?


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 8:18 pm
Posts: 1953
AntiSPAM: No
Location: Waukesha
TBallinc wrote:
I dont poke my head around because I was driven away and it's funny because now I can't find any of the smack talking emails that I recieved either. Some one has been abusing their power I see. If people don't want to buy from me that's fine. I don't brag. Traveling the country collecting coral is something to be proud of. I'm proud of it. I have great selection because of it. I agree about Brian at best fish. He is a solid guy, I could and do learn from him. Great person if you ask me. I know I'm a great guy too and I have alot of customers who think so. I'm friends with many vendors all over. So your opinion is noted. I do have to publicly apologize about grouping all administrators as being bad. It was just two of you. Ron is an amazing person and I know he would never have disrespected me like I was. Seems the current man in charge is super respectable and has treated me very well so far. My apologies for stirring the pot. Have a great day wrs.



You imported fish. Don't you need a business tax ID or commercial tax id to do that?

_________________
Lots of saltwater equipment for sale!
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=22713&p=181874#p181874


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:37 pm
Posts: 964
Location: Milw
codyandamanda wrote:
whats wrong with the guy posting in buy/sell even if he had a table i dont see the issue can someone explain?

These are two different comments regarding two different people. The comment about posting in the buy/sell thread pertains to Tball (Tballinc) who bought a sponsorship but wanted to post in the general buy/sell forum not his sponsorship forum. The comment about someone "even having a table" is about someone else who had some rumors floating around regarding his corals. Which several people have come forward and set the record straight on that.


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:37 pm
Posts: 964
Location: Milw
By the way now that this thread has gone in a totally different direction then the author intended shouldn't it be moved to a different forum(not sure which one that would be). Most of the post made have nothing to do with buying corals. Derailing threads is rude and disrespectful to the author. I guess some things will never change.
I apologize for my part in derailing this thread.


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC-06:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
American English Language Pack © Maël Soucaze