The Wisconsin Reef Society
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:25 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Discussion
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:46 am 
WRS Member
WRS Member

AntiSPAM: No
Hey members. I'm moving some recent discussions here in hopes of keeping the buy/sell thread as it was intended. Please keep comments constructive.

Post subject: Re: Discussion
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:58 am 

OK, I googled smh.

It's either 'shaking my head'

or

'so much hate'

10g FW w/ 2 fish- won in raffle of Christmas WRS party years ago

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:03 am 

Location: Milwaukee, WI (1 minute away from The Wisconsin State Fair grounds)
I don't see the point of this rant and rave. You know if you are more than a hobbyist and should be considered a vendor. Its simple, if you have a tax ID or anything of the sort or are selling more than once a while.

"My friend set half a glass of water in from me. He asked if I was an optimist or a pessimist. So I drank the water and told him I was a problem solver."

300G DD Display, 365G Sump with two dual downdraft skimmers, santa monica surf4x scrubber

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:34 pm 

The point of this rant and rave was to call out bs. I see double standards all over the place. I was treated very rudely and totally unprofessional by Tom's technic. Even disrespectfully. He deleted all his messages though while in charge. The only reason I didn't get a refund for my sponsorship was he threatened to ban me for wanting it back right after I sent it. I was told I could sell in the buy sell forum if I sponsored. All that changed after I paid. When I brought it to attention I was threatened. What kind of leader does that? And why would I be banned for wanting a refund because of confusion? I shouldn't have been threatened or lied to. This was the point of bringing it up.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:46 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

Things have changed much. Have you tried talking to Ron at all. Give it another shot. Btw I do look at the sponsor forums when they post.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:34 am 
WRS Member
WRS Member

TBallinc wrote:
The point of this rant and rave was to call out bs. I see double standards all over the place. I was treated very rudely and totally unprofessional by Tom's technic. Even disrespectfully. He deleted all his messages though while in charge. The only reason I didn't get a refund for my sponsorship was he threatened to ban me for wanting it back right after I sent it. I was told I could sell in the buy sell forum if I sponsored. All that changed after I paid. When I brought it to attention I was threatened. What kind of leader does that? And why would I be banned for wanting a refund because of confusion? I shouldn't have been threatened or lied to. This was the point of bringing it up.

Are you kidding me? I spent a whole Sunday begging you to post your stuff in the forum you paid for, while you complained it could not be posted in buy/sell. I told you if you had good stuff, people would come. You posted nothing, and wasted your sponsor fees. I deleted nothing, and have all of our emails in my gmail account. I am willing to post all of them, but the last time I shared a "private" email received from a member, I was removed from leadership.

Apex Status
Apex Program
Apex History

For fear that one drink will be lonesome, take another to keep it company, and another to keep the peace between them.

program n. A magic spell cast over a computer allowing it to turn one's input into error messages - vt. To engage in a pastime similar to banging one's head against a wall, but with fewer opportunities for reward.