Wisconsin Reef Society

The Wisconsin Reef Society
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:41 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 9 Next
 Post subject: Re: Fragstock
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:02 pm 

AntiSPAM: No
My gf bought the last BTA at the (I can't remember right now) booth. The guy said they were young and we rainbows, he said this one would color up more or be a morph. I honestly can't remember what he said, so much going on that day.

It's green with orange nips on it. I'm happy with him!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:12 pm 

I'm going to guess you got it from Insane Corals, he had a ton of BTA's. I missed out so now I have to pay shipping and handling :D He had some really nice looking frags too.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:04 pm 

kamikaze0214 wrote:
I'm going to guess you got it from Insane Corals, he had a ton of BTA's. I missed out so now I have to pay shipping and handling :D He had some really nice looking frags too.

That's right!! She got the last one they had. She said she wished she would have gotten one of the others, as their colors were better. Oh well, I'm still happy about it.

FYI, they are from chicago area and told us that they can ship to our area for $15, since it will get here overnight. Now, that's pretty cool!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:20 pm 

That's Rich and Dan out of Lombard they are well worth the drive I've been there couple of times B-)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:52 pm 

Tonyssrx wrote:
That's Rich and Dan out of Lombard they are well worth the drive I've been there couple of times B-)

My bad :oops: I always get names and faces and vendors mixed up. I get so focused on the livestock, that I kinda zone everything else out! haha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:04 am 

zesty wrote:
Tonyssrx wrote:

My bad :oops: I always get names and faces and vendors mixed up. I get so focused on the livestock, that I kinda zone everything else out! haha

Insane Corals- owned by Rich and Dan out of Lombard. Don't worry- he just listed the owners

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:47 am 

kamikaze0214 wrote:
zesty wrote:
Tonyssrx wrote:

Insane Corals- owned by Rich and Dan out of Lombard. Don't worry- he just listed the owners

:-h Hi, this is my first time to the internet. :-B Apparently, I cannot read as well. :oops:

Thanks for the clear up. Those guys were really helpful and friendly. They had some nice pieces as well. I would go down and check out their shop for sure!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:50 am 

zesty wrote:

Thanks for the clear up. Those guys were really helpful and friendly. They had some nice pieces as well. I would go down and check out their shop for sure!

I don't think they actually have a shop. I think one of them is working out of their home. You can visit them by appointment (I grabbed a card just in case I win the lottery).

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:07 pm 

kamikaze0214 wrote:
zesty wrote:

I don't think they actually have a shop. I think one of them is working out of their home. You can visit them by appointment (I grabbed a card just in case I win the lottery).

I try to grab cards from the vendors I buy from. I then go on with my day, collecting cards etc... I have so many coral vendor cards that I have no idea which belongs to whom. Then, I get home, start acclimating and dipping, so all the unnecessaries get put into a pile or put somewhere for the time being. Then the next day, I'll go back and find them all. Plus, half of them (ok, more than half) you can't read for they are all covered in SW and curled up. haha!

My other (but never executed) idea is to write down what I'm getting from who. This would be a great help to me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:55 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

zesty wrote:
kamikaze0214 wrote:

That's right!! She got the last one they had. She said she wished she would have gotten one of the others, as their colors were better. Oh well, I'm still happy about it.

FYI, they are from chicago area and told us that they can ship to our area for $15, since it will get here overnight. Now, that's pretty cool!

This was one of the ones I got from them.. I think I got the second one sold that morning :)

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous 15 6 7 8 9 Next