Wisconsin Reef Society

The Wisconsin Reef Society
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:37 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

Post subject: Thank you Fragstock
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:42 pm 

AntiSPAM: No
Just wanted to thank Jerry, Bill and Ron for putting on such a great show! (Also thanks to your wife's and friends.) I know that it required an enormous amount of time and work, probably much more than most people realize. Everyone that we talked to really enjoyed themselves. Lot's of great prizes, vendors as well as a great group of people that attended. Thanks for letting us be part of this.

It's nice to see all the positive comments in the other threads. Their enthusiasm is so evident and I am sure their suggestions are a result of that same enthusiasm. It might be hard for many to separate your event from WRS since that’s how they know you and probably heard about Fragstock. I think now you have made it clear that Fragstock has no connection to WRS and your goal is to have an event not only for WRS but for everyone.

It's obvious by your success that you guys have been making great decisions. So just keep it up! I know there is limited time in your busy life's and its too easy for something like this to just become a burden, to stop being enjoyable. I know none of us want to see that happen. We all appreciate what a great event you hosted!

Best Fish Crew ~

Post subject: Re: Thank you Fragstock
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:54 pm 

AntiSPAM: No
Thank you for the kind words Brian and I say thank YOU and all the other vendors, the sponsors and the attendees.
The event could not have happened without the involvement of all mentioned.