Wisconsin Reef Society

The Wisconsin Reef Society
It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:04 pm

All times are UTC-06:00

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:39 pm 

AntiSPAM: No
Thank you so much Ryan and Stephanie for opening you magnificent home to us again this year and thanks to you crew of helpers who helped make sure everything ran smoothly. Thank you Ron for organizing the festivities. It was a great time as usual. The food was excellent and so was the company.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:28 pm 

Great party!!! Thanks to all that worked so hard to make it such a nice event. A special thank you to Ryan and Stephanie for your hospitality, your home is beautiful! You went above and beyond as always.

Judy and I had a nice time and you all certainly made it extra special for us with your surprise gift cards! That meant a lot to us. Thank you so much!!! Gives us another reason to take the Best Fish crew out and we will all have a Christmas drink on you :-bd .

Brian and Judy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:52 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

For those who requested the recipe for Veggie Pizza

2 packages Pillsbury Crescent Rolls-Pop n Fresh in refrigerator section.

Spay a cookie sheet lightly with Pam

Unroll the dough keeping it as one sheet. The second one you will need to separate to fill the cookie sheet.
Lay the dough on the cookie sheets and use your fingers to press the seams together and be sure to flatten the dough so it reaches the edges of the cookie sheet. Bake according to package directions. Allow crust to cool.

Blend one 8oz Package of cream cheese and 8ox Ranch dressing. Once mixed use spatula to spread mixture over the crust.

Cut up Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots and red onions and sprinkle on top the cheese mixture. Sprinkle top with grated colby jack cheese and sliced black olives if desired.

In My Tank- Blue Hippo Tang, yellow tang, Two Mai Tai Clowns, Diamond Back Goby, 2 Bangai Cardinals, Melanus Wrasse,Tube Anemone, Watermellon Anemone, 2 snowflake clowns, lawnmower blenny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:55 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

I don't know who brought the Sea Salt Caramels to the party but tey rocked. If you could message me the brand and where you purchased them I would be grateful.

I also found out that leaving your frag of Alpha and omegas on the Driveway for 24hrs is not the best way to acclimate them.
Hopefully there will be more for sale in the future.

In My Tank- Blue Hippo Tang, yellow tang, Two Mai Tai Clowns, Diamond Back Goby, 2 Bangai Cardinals, Melanus Wrasse,Tube Anemone, Watermellon Anemone, 2 snowflake clowns, lawnmower blenny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:12 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

Jo Ellen wrote:
I don't know who brought the Sea Salt Caramels to the party but tey rocked. If you could message me the brand and where you purchased them I would be grateful.

I also found out that leaving your frag of Alpha and omegas on the Driveway for 24hrs is not the best way to acclimate them.
Hopefully there will be more for sale in the future.

Not sure who brought them, but I’ve seen that container at Costco.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:24 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

I just wanted to thank you to Ryan, Stephanie and their family for hosting another awesome Christmas party. All the special touches on your house are amazing! The decorative marble floor Medallion was so cool, I must of stared at it for 20-30 minutes. and the marble fireplace was out of this world. You guys have top notch decorative skills!!
Sorry we were late, we needed to stop by Best Fish on the way.
Thanks to our sponsors for the donation of raffle items. And thank you to the WRS crew for all they do. You guys/ girls are always appreciated. Hope everyone has happy holidays from me and my family to yours!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by oceanfreak09 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:47 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

Indeed thank you again for hosting the Christmas Party Ryan and Stephanie! My wife and I hade a great time and the food was AMAZING! Thanks to the WRS members helping set up and the sponsors of the raffle! :ymapplause:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:49 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

Gratitude to Ryan and Stephanie and the WRS crew and its' members for an Always Great kick-off to the Holidays. this has become a tradition and would not miss for the world.
Home is always beautiful as usual and inviting.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL !!!!